[Haskell-cafe] Re: ANN: data-category, restricted categories

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 17:02:37 EDT 2010

The uniqueness of the definition of Nothing only holds up to isomorphism.

This holds for many unique types, products, sums, etc. are all subject to
this multiplicity of definition when looked at through the concrete-minded
eye of the computer scientist.

The mathematician on the other hand can put on his fuzzy goggles and just
say that they are all the same up to isomorphism. =)

-Edward Kmett