[Haskell-cafe] GSOC Haskell Project

Mihai Maruseac mihai.maruseac at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 15:57:51 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'd like to introduce my idea for the Haskell GSOC of this year. In
fact, you already know about it, since I've talked about it here on
the haskell-cafe, on my blog and on reddit (even on #haskell one day).

Basically, what I'm trying to do is a new debugger for Haskell, one
that would be very intuitive for beginners, a graphical one. I've
given some examples and more details on my blog [0], [1], also linked
on reditt and other places.

This is not the application, I'm posting this only to receive some
kind of feedback before writing it. I know that it seems to be a
little too ambitious but I do think that I can divide the work into
sessions and finish what I'll start this summer during the next year
and following.

[0]: http://pgraycode.wordpress.com/2010/03/20/haskell-project-idea/
[1]: http://pgraycode.wordpress.com/2010/03/24/visual-haskell-debugger-part-2/

Thanks for your attention,