[Haskell-cafe] Hackage - Machine Learning

Jeremy Ong jco34 at cornell.edu
Tue Mar 30 14:57:16 EDT 2010

On a suggestion from Ketil Maede, the listed mentor for the Google
Summer of Code Machine Learning Project on Hackage, I am sending this
email as an interested student. The listed mentor is busy
unfortunately :D.

Are there people on the list interested in mentoring this project?
Apparently, the project was close to getting funded last time. I am a
senior currently studying math and physics with a phd in math being
the ultimate (short term?) goal. Contact me if you would like to see
more credentials or what have you.

cheers,
Jeremy

--
Jeremy Ong
Mathematics

Education is the process of casting false pearls before real swine.
Prof. Irwin Edman (1896–1954)