[Haskell-cafe] GSoC and Machine learning

Ketil Malde ketil at malde.org
Tue Mar 30 03:57:43 EDT 2010

Hi,

Once upon a time, I proposed a GSoC project for a machine learning
library.

I still get some email from prospective students about this, whom I
discourage as best I can by saying I don't have the time or interest to
pursue it, and that chances aren't so great since you guys tend to
prefer language-related stuff instead of application-related stuff.

But if anybody disagrees with my sentiments and is willing to mentor
this, there are some smart students looking for an opportunity.  I'd be
happy to forward any requests.

-k