[Haskell-cafe] open positions for functional programmers

Regis Saint-Paul regis.saint-paul at create-net.org
Mon Mar 29 06:02:29 EDT 2010

Dear Haskell-cafe,

CREATE-NET, a research center located in Trento, Italy, is hiring two functional programmers for web application development.

Proficiency in at least one functional programming language (Haskell, LIPS, CAML, ...) is required, as well as willingness to work on application development using either Haskell or Common LISP (depending on the project) and the usual javascript/css/html bundle for the client side.

We offer competitive compensation and a stimulating work environment in the research and innovation sector. The scenic landscape of Italian Alps doesn't hurt either.

If you are interested, please submit your application to itjobs at create-net.org
Details on the open position and ideal profile may be found on http://www.create-net.org

Best,

Regis Saint-Paul
CREATE-NET

P.S. Note that although we are a research center, these openings are for developer positions, not research. You are welcome to write papers but this cannot be your main activity.