[Haskell-cafe] Syntax programming with lexemes rather than trees?

Stephen Tetley stephen.tetley at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 07:48:13 EDT 2010

Hi Max

LilyPond has already answer this one (and ABC can't handle it) -
scores are collections of instrument parts and parts themselves are
made of measures. In practice, I do all assembly at the score/part
level with untyped pretty printing combinators, trying for a typed
representation would be too restrictive - LilyPond has a very large
LaTeX style syntax for assembling scores.

Best wishes

Stephen

[Snip]