[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: direct-plugins-1.0

Dan Knapp dankna at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 09:54:38 EDT 2010

Don wrote:
> Good work. I have very little time to maintain hs-plugins, as I'm not
> using it, so I'm glad you took a look at this.

Thanks!

I have now released version 1.1 (I know at least one person was
waiting on this), which adds a loadDynamic that grovels inside .hi
files to check that the value being obtained is in fact of the type
Dynamic. Additional type safety is then provided by Dynamic itself.
This actually goes one step beyond Dons's Plugins, which only ever
planned the looks-inside-.his thing, not implemented it.

--
Dan Knapp
"An infallible method of conciliating a tiger is to allow oneself to