[Haskell-cafe] gtk2hs gtkbuilder

John Millikin jmillikin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 13:40:49 EDT 2010

My patch was accepted into gtk2hs trunk. It should be present in the
next release, or you can clone the in-development version with Darcs
(see < http://www.haskell.org/gtk2hs/development/ >).

The Haskell module can be viewed at <
http://code.haskell.org/gtk2hs/gtk/Graphics/UI/Gtk/Builder.chs.pp >;
the API is based directly on the C GtkBuilder API, documented at <
http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/unstable/GtkBuilder.html >.