[Haskell-cafe] How do you set up windows enviroment

Jason Dagit dagit at codersbase.com
Thu Mar 4 10:29:20 EST 2010

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 12:26 PM, Maciej Piechotka <uzytkownik2 at gmail.com>wrote:

> How do you set up Windows environment? I'd like to develop few
> platform-specific code or rather port it to this platform.
>
> I tried to set up environment but I failed (darcs hanging on copy via
> ssh, command line is... well slightly better then in W98 etc.).

If you're having problems with darcs I would recommend using the darcs-users
mailing list:
http://lists.osuosl.org/pipermail/darcs-users/

It would also be nice to know more about your setup (darcs version, ssh
tools, what steps you've taken to configure darcs/ssh).

The darcs wiki also has some information about windows:
http://wiki.darcs.net/WindowsConfiguration

Since it's a wiki it's possibly in need of updates but as I don't use
windows I can't really say (or accurately update it).

I hope that helps,
Jason