[Haskell-cafe] How does one get off haskell?

Serguey Zefirov sergueyz at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 11:11:36 EDT 2010

2010/6/17 Günther Schmidt <gue.schmidt at web.de>:
> BTW this is not meant as a fun post, I'm actually quite serious, ie. I need
> money, only way of getting it is doing Java, C# or PHP.
>
> So how does one get off haskell? Are there people in similar situations that
> have managed? How did you do it?

I should suggest code generation from Haskell to C#/Java and PHP.

Like Barrelfish, Atom, HJScript and many others EDSLs out there.

You will save yourself time, you will enjoy Haskell. Probably, you
will have problems with management because your programs will appear
there in their completeness very suddently. ;)