[Haskell-cafe] Terminology

Emmanuel Castro emmanuel.castro at laposte.net
Mon Jun 14 18:10:09 EDT 2010

I am looking for the name of the property linking two functions f and g
when :
[f(a),f(b),f(c)] = g([a,b,c])

Is there a standard name?

In practice, g is an optimised version of f when working on large
amount of elements.

Thank you
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell-cafe/attachments/20100614/0f1ff94e/attachment.html

More information about the Haskell-Cafe mailing list