[Haskell-cafe] PDF generation?

Leon Smith leon.p.smith at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 06:42:37 EDT 2010

The fonts aren't rasterized,  but PDFs that were converted from PS
tend to look awful in almost any PDF viewer other than Adobe's Acrobat
Reader.  Fonts look especially bad.

I don't know exactly what the problem is, but my experience is that
you are best off generating PDF directly,  and using Acrobat Reader on
any document that looks bad otherwise.   Not to mention that PDF has a
document model and supports things such as hyperlinks,  which
Postscript does not,  which is another reason to avoid PostScript.

Best,
Leon