[Haskell-cafe] Re: Announce snm-0.0.2: The Simple Nice-Looking Manual Generator

Benjamin L. Russell DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com
Thu Jul 29 17:45:45 EDT 2010

Johnny Morrice <spoon at killersmurf.com> writes:

> [...]
> snm allows you to write clean, web-friendly reports, user guides and
> manuals without having to edit fickle html.

Interesting project!  Unlike some users, I happen to enjoy writing
documentation.  Perhaps you should also announce this project on the main Haskell
mailing list.

> [...]
> Read the snm user guide here:
> http://www.killersmurf.com/static/snm_help.html

> 2. What snm does not do and is not
> [...]
> snm is not an adult activity.

Hmm ... the term "adult activity" could mean many different things
... what one did you mean?

Thank you for the many examples in your user guide; they help clarify

-- Benjamin L. Russell
"Furuike ya, kawazu tobikomu mizu no oto." -- Matsuo Basho^