[Haskell-cafe] Re: Hackage survey

Christopher Done chrisdone at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 20 07:35:51 EDT 2010

 Do you value libraries/tools that are shipped through Hackage?

    * Yes, I always use only libraries/tools available on Hackage
    * Yes, but if a package is not available on Hackage, I will still use it

I'm torn between the first two. I picked the first. If it's not
available on Hackage, I will usually package it up and put it on
Hackage. (E.g. the Frisby library hasn't been on Hackage for some
reason so I uploaded it http://hackage.haskell.org/package/frisby)

Anyway, I took the survey. Nice idea. How much response have you had so far?