[Haskell-cafe] Design for 2010.2.x series Haskell Platform site

Thomas Schilling nominolo at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 17 07:06:45 EDT 2010

Haters gonna hate.

The new wiki will have a user preference to switch back to the default
monobook style.  You can always do that if you want.  It doesn't work
fully, yet, but that's on my ToDo list.

On 17 July 2010 11:53, Andrew Coppin <andrewcoppin at btinternet.com> wrote:
> Thomas Schilling wrote:
>>
>> It would be great if the new design were compatible with the new wiki
>> design ( http://lambda-haskell.galois.com/haskellwiki/ ).  It doesn't
>> have to be *that* similar, just compatible.
>>

> Hmm. That's really not very pretty... (Or maybe it's just that I dislike
> brown? I didn't like Ubuntu mainly because it's brown.)

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to
consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the
family Anatidae on our hands.