[Haskell-cafe] Design for 2010.2.x series Haskell Platform site

Christopher Done chrisdone at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 16 14:33:41 EDT 2010

Hi Don,

What's the ETA on getting the site wiki upgraded and to what version
will it be? If we're looking at another couple of weeks I'll come up
with a new wiki template this weekend to replace the current one.

Regarding the Haskell Platform, maybe a summer theme is in order?
Sunrise, here's a whole platform upgrade. Get it while it's hot, etc.

Regarding the home page, I think we should involve more piccies of
people active in the community at conferences and hackathons, etc.
Seeing pictures of Haskellers is great. It tells everyone this
language is busy and active, it motivates existing or budding
Haskellers to contribute and get active, and it's easy to slap a
picture up on the home page.

code.haskell.org's going a bit slow -- hope we're not facing another
weekend meltdown!

Ciao!