[Haskell-cafe] Design for 2010.2.x series Haskell Platform site

Don Stewart dons at galois.com
Fri Jul 16 14:09:51 EDT 2010

Hey all,

As you might know, the next major release of the Haskell Platform is
coming up next week. We've had the current download site design for a
while now:

However, I'm thinking it would be nice to have themed release designs.

    GNOME 2.30

Ubuntu, http://www.ubuntu.com/ and so on.

If anyone is interested in a 2010.2 series design for the HP site, the
repository containing the stylesheet is here:

And you can find the index.html and style.css in the download-website/

We worked faily hard on the content, but feel free to play with the

-- Don