[Haskell-cafe] Re: Please report any bug of gtk2hs-0.11.0!

briand at aracnet.com briand at aracnet.com
Wed Jul 14 10:20:01 EDT 2010

On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 21:05:35 +0800
Andy Stewart <lazycat.manatee at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Where's the demo directory ?!
> Sorry, we forgot add demo in .cabal file when we released
> gtk2hs-0.11.0, We will include all demos in gtk2hs-0.11.1

I think that would be very helpful.  It's a big package with lots of
dependencies, so the first thing I would do is run a couple of demos to
make sure it installed correctly.

As an aside for those interested, the demos are in the gtk2hs tarballs
available for download from the sourceforge page.

Kudos to the team ! Overall it went quite smoothly and will make it
considerably easier to install.  I know that I couldn't get things to
work last time I tried...

Brian