[Haskell-cafe] Re: Please report any bug of gtk2hs-0.11.0!

Andy Stewart lazycat.manatee at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 09:05:35 EDT 2010

<briand at aracnet.com> writes:

> Short version of this post:
>
> Looks like the intsall depends on alex and that dependencies doesn't
> appear to be handled, i.e. I had to install alex before proceeding.
>
> why do is it called gtk2hs if you are actually installing package
> gtk ;-)
Because before gtk2hs cabalized package release (gtk2hs-0.11.0),
we put many gtk+ base package in *one* repository.

Currently, glib, gio, cairo, pango, gtk still in repository :
http://code.haskell.org/gtk2hs

> Where's the demo directory ?!
Sorry, we forgot add demo in .cabal file when we released gtk2hs-0.11.0,
We will include all demos in gtk2hs-0.11.1