[Haskell-cafe] PNG sample on haskellwiki

Thomas DuBuisson thomas.dubuisson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 13:11:57 EDT 2010

I don't know about that code, but have had good experiences on two
projects using the DevIL binding library found on hackage [1].  I
tried pngload [2] originally, but that isn't full featured enough for
real use.  iirc, stb-image [3] had a similar issue of being too
bare-bones; the haddock comments agree ("PNG 8-bit only").

In summary, thank you Luke for a good package.

Cheers,
Thomas

[1] http://hackage.haskell.org/package/Codec-Image-DevIL
[2] http://hackage.haskell.org/package/pngload