[Haskell-cafe] Re: ANNOUNCE: hs-cryptohash 0.4

Ertugrul Soeylemez es at ertes.de
Fri Jul 2 08:03:23 EDT 2010

Hello Vincent,

it's nice to have such a package.  It's going to be very useful for me.
Thank you a lot!

BTW, as a third API type possible in Haskell I suggest making a lazy
ByteString variant.  In some places this could well replace the
incremental API and be more natural to use.

Greets,
Ertugrul

http://blog.ertes.de/