[Haskell-cafe] hsql won't install due to system.time

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Thu Jan 21 10:03:59 EST 2010

Hi Brian

> You _really_ don't want me working on anything, trust me.  Hopefully
> some fine Haskell hacker who would also like to use hsql will volunteer.
You make me smile.
I learned Haskell for the same reason. "Don't trust me but trust Haskell" *kidding*

If you want to work on it I can help you getting started. We both will
benefit. You can contact me on irc.freenode.net anytime (nick MarcWeber)

Of course If you're interested only in running some small queries you
should just use PHP or another language of your choice :)

Of course if you have some patches try them first. That will be faster
if that works

Marc Weber