[Haskell-cafe] Web application interface

Nicolas Pouillard nicolas.pouillard at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 14:35:59 EST 2010

Excerpts from Michael Snoyman's message of Wed Jan 13 15:46:12 +0100 2010:
> Hi,
>
> I recently read (again) the wiki page on a web application interface[1] for
> Haskell. It seems like this basically works out to Hack[2], but using an
> enumerator instead of lazy bytestring in the response type. Is anyone
> working on implementing this? If not, I would like to create the package,
> though I wouldn't mind some community input on some design decisions:

Wai seems to lightly rely on ImpredicativeTypes which becomes deprecated
in GHC 6.12 and could be removed in 6.14. This seems to be due to the
response tuple.

Is there any plan to change this to a more forward compatible solution?

--
Nicolas Pouillard
http://nicolaspouillard.fr