GUI (was: Re: [Haskell-cafe] DLL on Windows)

Jeremy O'Donoghue jeremy.odonoghue at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 06:17:10 EST 2010

You're probably correct about the dependencies. I have never tried to
compile wxHaskell against GHC 6.12.1

I'm waiting for Haskell Platform to be released to make the required
changes since (working primarily on Windows) I just don't have time to
create a complete GHC 6.12 installation with most of the HP libraries
(some of which are a pain to get working on Windows).

wxHaskell will support GHC 6.12.x within a couple of days of release of
a suitable Haskell Platform.

Regards
Jeremy