[Haskell-cafe] Notes on migrating from uvector to vector

Tom Tobin korpios at korpios.com
Mon Feb 15 23:15:27 EST 2010

On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 9:43 PM, Ivan Miljenovic
<ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 16 February 2010 08:35, Don Stewart <dons at galois.com> wrote:
>> Enjoy the new decade of flexible, fusible, fast arrays for Haskell!
>
> /me points out that 2010 is actually the last year of the decade, and
> not the first year of a new decade...

Hm, I'm not sure about that; while it's fairly established that
millenniums are 1-indexed (as there was no "Year 0" ... silly
Gregorian calendar), it seems that decades are 0-indexed (e.g., "the
80s").  Unfortunately neither of my go-to usage guides (_Garner's
Modern American Usage_ and _The Chicago Manual of Style_) says much on
the topic.  :p