[Haskell-cafe] on finding abstractions ...

Günther Schmidt gue.schmidt at web.de
Sun Feb 14 07:38:36 EST 2010

Hello,

I've got a problem, in short my haskell code sucks. While it does work
and I do manage to use higher-orderish aspects quite extensively to make
my code more concise it still is nowhere abstract, always concrete and
thus always with lots of boilerplate.

Oh I have gotten better compared to when I started but on the
abstraction slope I'm still stuck.

So fellows, what is the next stop on my road to enlightenment? I really
think I need best to start from scratch. I think I'm sufficiently
familiar now with most of Haskell's technicalities but how do I climb
the ladder of abstraction?

Günther