[Haskell-cafe] haskell-src type inference algorithm?

Niklas Broberg niklas.broberg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 18:13:56 EST 2010

> Anyone know of a type inference utility that can run right on haskell-src
> types? or one that could be easily adapted?

This is very high on my wish-list for haskell-src-exts, and I'm hoping
the stuff Lennart will contribute will go a long way towards making it
feasible. I believe I can safely say that no such tool exists (and if
it does, why haven't you told me?? ;-)), but if you implement (parts
of) one yourself I'd be more than interested to see, and incorporate,
the results.

Cheers,

/Niklas