[Haskell-cafe] A home-brew iteration-alike library: some extension quiestions

Permjacov Evgeniy permeakra at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 20:42:59 CET 2010

Hi. I Wrote a simple iteration library. It was not intensively tested,
so it MAY contatin bugs, but it is very unlikely. The library is
currently on github: https://github.com/permeakra/iteration

I'm not ready to upload it to hackage, as some testing and extension is
really needed. However, I'd like to know about possible flaws.

Current goal is addition of byte-stream (de)compression and IO functions
extenstion. After this package will be cabalized and uploaded to
hackage. So, while design is not frozen yet, I'm interested in criticism -)/