[Haskell-cafe] the beginning of the end

Daniel Peebles pumpkingod at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 18:34:25 CET 2010

Oh yeah, the 2.0 stuff that snobby techies love to hate :) hrrmpf back in my
day we programmed in binary using a magnetized needle on the exposed tape! I
don't need any of this newfangled bull****.

I kid! But I am curious to see why people are so opposed to this stuff? The
attitude "I can't see any reason for it to exist" (without having seriously
tried it) seems similar to that our (haskell's) detractors use when taking a
cursory glance at it and saying the syntax doesn't make sense.

On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 12:00 PM, Brandon S Allbery KF8NH <