[Haskell-cafe] Who's in charge of the new Haskell.org server?

Christopher Done chrisdone at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 1 19:55:40 CET 2010

If someone will allow me to send them an extension for WikiMedia I will
write one. It shouldn't be complex at all, so code review will be trivial.

Please let me know! I'm sure other people here are interested to know who to
go to to get things like this done.

It would be cool to write an extension to support an embedded Haskell prompt
(e.g. tryhaskell.org abd http://haskell.quplo.com/) inside the wiki. It's
possible to extend the parser to support custom token types[1], so this
could be a neat addition. For instance, the _Blow your mind_ article is full
of examples, you can link to them with tryhaskell.org[3], but that's not as
cool, why not make these runnable inside the page? :-) If
tryhaskell.orgever goes down the script can just fall back to
displaying code.

Ciao

[1]: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Category:Parser_extensions
[2]: http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Blow_your_minds