[Haskell-cafe] Fourth (and Fifth) GhentFPG Meeting: Date and Call for Talks

Jeroen Janssen jejansse at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 15:49:29 EDT 2010

(apologies if you receive multiple copies)

Dear all,

We would like to announce that the fourth meeting of the Ghent Functional Programming Group will be held on Thursday, October 7th at 19h. The location will again be the Technicum building of Ghent University (Sint-Pietersnieuwstraat 41, 9000 Gent).
Anyone is free to give a talk, so if you feel like giving one, just contact jejansse at gmail.com. The final program will be announced in a few weeks.

Finally, we would also like to remind you that GhentFPG is organizing BelHac, a Haskell hackathon on 5-7 November 2010. More details can be found at http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Ghent_Functional_Programming_Group/BelHac
The fifth GhentFPG meeting will take place at this hackathon, so if you plan on going, and feel like giving a talk at this fifth meeting, just contact me. We would be more than happy to have some international speakers at our meeting!

Hope to see you then,
The GhentFPG Organizing Committee.