[Haskell-cafe] Quick Question for QuickCheck2

Lyndon Maydwell maydwell at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 13:18:52 EDT 2010

This makes perfect sense, but as I just discovered using ghci -v there
is an even stranger problem. I'm side-tracking slightly from the
original question here, but nevertheless...

GHC gives the following output:

GHCi, version 6.12.3: http://www.haskell.org/ghc/  :? for help
<command line>: cannot satisfy -package QuickCheck-
    QuickCheck- is unusable
due to missing or recursive dependencies:
    (use -v for more information)

shell returned 1

However I am using the version of GHC mentioned, so I have no idea
what is going on.