[Haskell-cafe] Quick Question for QuickCheck2

John Millikin jmillikin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 13:09:14 EDT 2010

Update your cabal package list, and then install QuickCheck.
Optionally, you can use a version specifier:

    cabal update
    cabal install 'QuickCheck >= 2'

This should make QuickCheck 2 the default in GHCI. If it doesn't, you
may need to specify the version:

    ghci -package QuickCheck-2.2

For Cabal-packaged libraries/applications, simply update your version
requirements.