[Haskell-cafe] multi-line strings (Was: Hackage on Linux)

Ivan Lazar Miljenovic ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 07:38:57 EDT 2010

On 28 August 2010 21:33, Joachim Breitner <mail at joachim-breitner.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am Samstag, den 28.08.2010, 21:11 +1000 schrieb Ivan Lazar Miljenovic:
>> > A similar problem is solved by
>> > http://github.com/jgm/hsb2hs
>> > which might be useful if you need to embed larger pieces of text.
>>
>> Huh, very nice; thanks for the link.
>>
>> Unfortunately, it doesn't look like John has released a version on
>> Hackage yet :(
>>
>> Then again, the first commit on github was the beginning of this month...
>
> probably won’t happen, unless someone steps up as a maintainer (you?):
> http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell-cafe/2010-August/081398.html
>
> Hmm, now that I look at the thread, you took part in it (when the
> discussion turned to TH on different arches) :-)

Huh, that goes to show how many mailing list messages there are that I
forgot about that thread ;-)

I'd be willing to take over maintainership except I have about 3
different libraries I'm working on that need a lot of TLC, and I don't
really have a use case for hsb2hs (I don't do that much with Strings).

--
Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
Ivan.Miljenovic at gmail.com
IvanMiljenovic.wordpress.com