[Haskell-cafe] Which Mail editor or mail chain do you use ?

Luc TAESCH luc.taesch at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 17 09:17:54 EDT 2010

Gentlemen, Slightly off topic, but when reading this list , I was ( happily
) surprised when reading this list, about the quality of typing, including
redaction,paragraph, greeks and footnote ref like , in just a (pure) text
list
baskell[1] seems interesting. And there's hslua[2].
Can one use hint[3] like this ?

Thanks

[1] baskell - http://hackage.haskell.org/package/baskell
[2] hslua - http://hackage.haskell.org/package/hslua
[3] hint - http://hackage.haskell.org/package/hint

Is this some kind of idiom that developped over time and habit ( of people
reading papers) , particularly educated, and in need for others recognition,
or born out of using an (arche)typical environment/ toolchain Markdown -
latex like ?

May I ask you how you redact your answers and which toolchain you are using
?

Thanks for quenching my curiosity
Luc