[Haskell-cafe] Re: Handling absent maintainers

Jonas Almström Duregård jonas.duregard at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 05:30:50 EDT 2010

Hi,

Has there been any progress with this package? Like you I have also
tried to contact Matt and like you I have ended up making my own
version of src-meta :). When someone assumes maintainership of this
package I would like to discuss integrating some additions I made to
the Translation module.

/Jonas