[Haskell-cafe] Re: Haskell in Industry

Casey Hawthorne caseyh at istar.ca
Tue Aug 10 02:14:47 EDT 2010

Of course Banks/Financial Firms/Investment Banks want software that is
correct, secure, and logs transactions.

Aspects are great for cross-cutting concerns like security and
logging; as in AspectJ.

For correctness, functional programming has that.

With monads its easy to add logging and security.

Something the BCLC (British Columbia Lottery Corporation) has missed
entirely. :)

--
Regards,
Casey