[Haskell-cafe] Preview the new haddock look and take a short survey

aditya siram aditya.siram at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 10:44:35 EDT 2010

I really like the color scheme and the Javadoc looking frames.

One suggestion I can make is to have the index show all the functions with
type signatures without having to pick a letter. A lot of times I'll be
looking for a function of a certain signature as opposed to a name. Indeed
an index of type signatures would great! I remember wishing I had this when
trying the understand the Parsec package.

-deech