[Haskell-cafe] Preview the new haddock look and take a short survey

Yitzchak Gale gale at sefer.org
Wed Aug 4 09:55:35 EDT 2010

Mark Lentczner wrote:
> The Haddock team...
> Please take a look, and then give us your feedback

Very very nice. I took the survey, but here are some comments
I left out.

I like the idea of the Snappy style the best, but there are two
serious problems with it, at least in my browser (Safari):

1. The black on dark blue of the "Snap Packages" title makes it
nearly unreadable for me.
2. The wide fonts stretch things out so far on my screen that the
page becomes almost unusable.

The other styles are fine, I would use them instead.

Here is a comment I'll repeat from the survey because of its
importance: Please add a "collapse all" button for the tree on
the contents page. For me, that is perhaps the most urgent
thing missing in all of Haddock. It would make that tree so
much more usable.

Thanks for the great work,
Yitz