GUI (was: Re: [Haskell-cafe] DLL on Windows)

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 14:59:25 EDT 2010

Hi,

I thought this thread suggested that a cabal install wx would now
work? I just tried it and got:

generated 2439 constant definitions
ok.
setup.exe: wx-config: does not exist
wx-0.12.1.4 depends on wxcore-0.12.1.4 which failed to install.
wxcore-0.12.1.4 failed during the configure step. The exception was:
ExitFailure 1

If wxHaskell could be installed with one cabal command that would be
incredibly cool :-)

Thanks, Neil