[Haskell-cafe] GHC LLVM ARM Cross Compilation

Nathaniel Neitzke nightski at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 21:06:54 EDT 2010

I saw the Google Summer of Code project for using LLVM to cross compile for
other architectures such as ARM.  Professionally I write embedded Linux code
that targets ARM processors such as the TI DaVinci DM355 and am
very intrigued by the potential use of Haskell for future projects.

If I was interested in attempting to add support for LLVM ARM
cross-compilation, are there any thoughts on what parts would have to be
modified to do so?  Or has work already been conducted in this area?

~Nathan