[Haskell-cafe] Re: Haskell.org re-design

Ivan Miljenovic ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 20:16:13 EDT 2010

On 7 April 2010 10:02, Thomas Schilling <nominolo at googlemail.com> wrote:
> On 7 April 2010 00:57, Ivan Miljenovic <ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com> wrote:
>> OK, I dislike the colour scheme.  Happy now? ;-)
>
> That's still not constructive.  I.e, is it the black, the gray, the orange?

OK, it's the black; it seems a tad too strong for me (the fact that
you have a black theme for your browser probably doesn't help).

> Using more intense colours for the bar at the top becomes distracting very quickly.

How about a more neutral, paler colour?

> Anyway, here's something with a bit more colour:  http://i.imgur.com/LpQmH.png

Apart from the black up the top still, I think this is nicer.
However, maybe the links in the description text up the top are a bit
too obvious...

--
Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
Ivan.Miljenovic at gmail.com