[Haskell-cafe] Re: Haskell.org re-design

Thomas Schilling nominolo at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 6 20:02:33 EDT 2010

On 7 April 2010 00:57, Ivan Miljenovic <ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7 April 2010 08:40, Thomas Schilling <nominolo at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> On 6 April 2010 22:39, Ivan Lazar Miljenovic <ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I like the layout, but hate the colour scheme.
>>
>> Wow, "hate" is a very strong word.
>
> OK, I dislike the colour scheme.  Happy now? ;-)

That's still not constructive.  I.e, is it the black, the gray, the orange?

I played around with some more colours, but eg. blue link colour makes
the site feel too cold.  Using more intense colours for the bar at the
top becomes distracting very quickly.  A background other than white
is either hard to read, or highly dependent on the screen.  E.g., a
nice bright beige on one screen can look too yellowish on another
screen.

Anyway, here's something with a bit more colour:  http://i.imgur.com/LpQmH.png

/ Thomas
--