[Haskell-cafe] [OT?] Haskell-inspired functions for BASH

Stephen Tetley stephen.tetley at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 13:45:39 EDT 2010

On 6 April 2010 16:56, Gwern Branwen <gwern0 at gmail.com> wrote:

> The Scsh manual is worth reading just for the introductory material.

Hi Gwern

The Scsh manual is worth reading for the Acknowledgements section -
which is somewhat famous. Looking over them both it seems most of the
material in the paper is covered in the manual.

Esther is shipped as a project with Clean2.2 although I think it only
works on Windows - the last time I looked at the code I got the
impression that it had diverged a bit from the the Famke / Esther
papers.

Best wishes

Stephen