[Haskell-cafe] Hackage accounts and real names

Ivan Lazar Miljenovic ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 22:57:34 EDT 2010

"Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH" <allbery at ece.cmu.edu> writes:
> (Several people I know who do this are fairly active in the bi, poly,
> and/or BSDM communities and are justifiably worried that HR would take
> a dim view of it being possibly associated with their company.)

I can understand wishing to be anonymous in these kinds of situations,
but in terms of submitting open source software?  Unless their employer
is worried about them releasing proprietary software on Hackage, I don't
see the potential for embarrasment there.

--
Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
Ivan.Miljenovic at gmail.com
IvanMiljenovic.wordpress.com