[Haskell-cafe] The 8 Most Important GSoC Projects

Stephen Tetley stephen.tetley at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 17:40:06 EDT 2010

Hello All

I had a little experiment along the lines of "A Package Versioning
Policy Checker" a few months ago. I got as far as using
Haskell-src-exts to extract module export list, but didn't work out
out a hashing scheme for the actual type signatures.

The project is minimal, but it does have code to reconcile module
paths from a Cabal file using the Distribution library (which was more
work than I imagined). It might make a reasonable starting point if
someone wants to pick it up - afraid I'm not a student nor could I
commit to being a mentor.

http://copperbox.googlecode.com/files/precis-0.1.0.tar.gz

Best wishes

Stephen