[Haskell-cafe] Type synonyms vs standard types

Olex P hoknamahn at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 05:07:01 EDT 2009

True. But anyway newtype creates a new type which is not what I'm looking
for. In this case instead of passing a string "myAttrName" user should pass
constructor as well. And the next step of such "simplification" will be a
smart constructor attrName? :) And that's all just to show user of that
function what kind of parameters function expects! :-D