[Haskell-cafe] Fwd: frag game-compiling error

selahaddin selahattin.gerdan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 11:36:57 EDT 2009

Lyndon Maydwell wrote:

>> src/Quaternion.hs:22:27
>
> This would probably be the place to start.

Ok,I managed to get past the error like this:

newMatrix ColumnMajor [realToFrac r00,realToFrac r01,realToFrac
r02,realToFrac r03,
                          realToFrac r10,realToFrac r11,realToFrac
r12,realToFrac r13,
                          realToFrac r20,realToFrac r21,realToFrac
r22,realToFrac r23,
                          realToFrac r30,realToFrac r31,realToFrac
r32,realToFrac r33]

So Quaternion.hs compiled fine,but now it gives error messages in another
file.
As far as I understand, this games code is incompatible with the new version
of haskell opengl libraries.
Am I right?