[Haskell-cafe] Market Place for Haskell development teams?

John A. De Goes john at n-brain.net
Mon Sep 28 09:33:36 EDT 2009

It's very difficult to find information on:

1. How many Haskell developers are out there;
2. What a typical salary is for a Haskell developer;
3. Whether or not the skills of a typical Haskell developer scale to
large applications (most Haskell developers are "hobby" Haskellers and
have only written tiny to small Haskell apps);
4. How many shops are capable of handling Haskell development &
maintenance.

These are the kinds of information one needs to make an informed
decision about whether to introduce Haskell into the workplace.

Regards,

John A. De Goes
N-Brain, Inc.
The Evolution of Collaboration