Fwd: [Haskell-cafe] frag game-compiling error

Felipe Lessa felipe.lessa at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 07:28:06 EDT 2009

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 01:57:03PM +0300, selahaddin gerdan wrote:
> Sorry I'm just learning haskell, so I don't get your suggestion. Could you
> explain to me what exactly I have to do?
>
> According to this<http://cvs.haskell.org/Hugs/pages/libraries/OpenGL/Graphics-Rendering-OpenGL-GL-BasicTypes.html#t%3AGLfloat>page
> GLfloat is just a type synonym for type Float.
> How come the error message differentiates between them?

That's not the latest documentation, you should go to [1] if you
want it.  Nowadays GLfloat isn't a type synonym anymore[2].

HTH,

[1] http://hackage.haskell.org/package/OpenGL
[2] http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/OpenGLRaw/1.1.0.0/doc/html/Graphics-Rendering-OpenGL-Raw-Core31.html#t%3AGLfloat

--